Raised on a farm in Esperance (Western Australia), Philip has always shown a key interest in agriculture & technology which has strongly followed on to where he is today. Matching employment experiences with degree qualifications in Agribusiness, Agricultural Sciences & Environmental Sciences (Geographic Information Sciences), Philip is well versed with the knowledge & skills to help improve on farm efficiency and sustainability levels throughout Australia.
Specialising in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Soil & Plant Nutrition from his university degrees, Philip currently works closely with growers and consultants to implement site specific crop & soil management cost effectively, utilising the latest tools and techniques.
- Associate Degree in Agribusiness – Curtin University Muresk Institute (2009 – 2010)
- Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences – University of Adelaide (2011 – 2013)
- Masters of Environmental Sciences (Geographic Information Sciences) – University of New England (2014)
- SPAA – Society of Precision Agriculture Australia
- ISPA – International Society of Precision Agriculture
- Ag Institute – Australian Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology (AIAST)
- Environmental & Cropping Technologies Australia (2015 – Current]
- AgriTrack 
- University of Adelaide – Barley Breeding Group (Waite Campus) 
- South Australian Research & Development Institute – New Variety Trials 
- Viterra/Glencore Grain [2010/2011]
- Precision Agronomics Australia [2008/2009]
- Summit Fertilizers [2007-2010]
For more information, please click here.